2 Boxes of Floating Oil Wicks (Parsi Vat)- 100 Wicks Each- Total 200
- Floating oil wicks are made of cork, making them pure.
- Floating Oil Wicks are also known as Vattulu Karteekamasam in Kannada, Mitakkum Eṇṇey Viks in Tamil and Tēliyāḍē Camuru in Telugu.
- Parsi vat is a perfect substitute for cotton wicks. Cotton wicks soak lots of oil as compared to cork based floating oil wicks.
- Floating oil wicks are the perfect medium size to fit all holders or diyas.
- Also, it floats on the oil instead of sinking in it
- Parsi vat lasts long, for around 7+ hours. (under right circumstances)
Act now! Quantities are low!
1 in stock
Good quality. Lasts very long
- Anamika kumar
No words are enough to describe the efficacy of this wick.
This cotton wick, lightly toughened with wax is inserted in a cork coin with tin foil top. The cork allows it to float on the oil. The foil prevents the cork from burning. The wick height above oil is adjustible.
The highlight is, there is no blackening of the diya. The wick gives a steady flame for a long long time. After oil is exhausted, it estinguishes , doesn't burn itself.
Nice product. As expected
- Nand Kumar Menon
|Dimensions||13 × 9 × 6 cm|
13 cm x 9 cm x 6 cm
|What is in the box?||
200 pieces of floating wicks
Best Product To Brighten Up Your Temple
How to use Floating Oil Wicks (Parsi Vat)?
Absolutely safe and pure
We take complete precautions and measures while packaging delivering your favorite products so that you don’t have to hesitate while ordering them. Our essential measures include:
No Broken Wicks
Multiple Payment methods available
Having trouble to place order, place your order via whatsapp and pay using gpay and paytm.
Trusted by 1000+ Customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do floating oil wicks last?
It usually goes on for 7+ hours, given there is oil in the container in which the wick is floating.
What fuel do you use for floating oil wicks?
For lighting up a floating oil wicks or Parsi vat, you can use any liquid-based oil like mustard oil, vegetable oil, etc. Solidified ghee may not work that best. Molten ghee or ghee in liquid form will work great.
What is a floating oil wick made of?
The base of a floating oil wick is made up of good quality cork. Second is the candle-like wick, which is made from cotton and has premium quality wax around it.
Why does my oil lamp wick burn so fast?
When the floating oil wick cannot transfer enough oil to the flame, it goes off. The capacity of the wick to transfer oil decreases slowly.