2 Boxes of Floating Wicks (Parsi Vat)- 100 Wicks Each- Total 200 + Free Mantra Booklet
The whole kit will include:
- 1 Sketch pen
- 1 Mantra Booklet
- 2 Packs of 100 Floating Oil wicks each
Floating oil wick features:
- Floating oil wicks are made of cork, making them pure.
- Floating Oil Wicks are also known as Vattulu Karteekamasam in Kannada, Mitakkum Eṇṇey Viks in Tamil and Tēliyāḍē Camuru in Telugu.
- Parsi vat is a perfect substitute for cotton wicks. Cotton wicks soak lots of oil as compared to cork based floating oil wicks.
- Floating oil wicks are the perfect medium size to fit all holders or diyas.
- Also, it floats on the oil instead of sinking in it
- Parsi vat lasts long, for around 7+ hours. (under right circumstances)
20 in stock
Good quality. Lasts very long
- Anamika kumar
No words are enough to describe the efficacy of this wick.
This cotton wick, lightly toughened with wax is inserted in a cork coin with tin foil top. The cork allows it to float on the oil. The foil prevents the cork from burning. The wick height above oil is adjustible.
The highlight is, there is no blackening of the diya. The wick gives a steady flame for a long long time. After oil is exhausted, it estinguishes , doesn't burn itself.
Nice product. As expected
- Nand Kumar Menon
|Dimensions||13 × 9 × 6 cm|
13 cm x 9 cm x 6 cm
|What is in the box?||
200 pieces of floating wicks
Best Product To Brighten Up Your Temple
Absolutely safe and pure
We take complete precautions and measures while packaging delivering your favorite products so that you don’t have to hesitate while ordering them. Our essential measures include:
No Broken Wicks
Multiple Payment methods available
Having trouble to place order, place your order via whatsapp and pay using gpay and paytm.