Floating Oil Wicks (Parsi Vat)- Total 600
- Floating oil wicks are made of cork, making them pure.
- Floating Oil Wicks are also known as Vattulu Karteekamasam in Kannada, Mitakkum Eṇṇey Viks in Tamil and Tēliyāḍē Camuru in Telugu.
- Parsi vat is a perfect substitute for cotton wicks. Cotton wicks soak lots of oil as compared to cork based floating oil wicks.
- Floating oil wicks are the perfect medium size to fit all holders or diyas.
- Also, it floats on the oil instead of sinking in it.
- Parsi vat lasts long, for around 7+ hours. (under right circumstances)
19 in stock
Nice product. As expected
- Nand Kumar Menon
Good quality. Lasts very long
- Anamika kumar
Best wick for diya
Very original. Very convenient. Easy to use, not a drop of oil wasted.
Easy to clean the diya as there is no blackening
|Dimensions||22 × 16 × 6 cm|
24 cm x 18 cm x 7 cm
|What is in the box?||
600 pieces of floating wicks